Join the St. Louis Audubon Society for a beginner bird walk along the Busch Greenway
this Saturday, Sept 21 from 8am to approximately 10am. Bring the whole family and learn from the experts as we explore this greenway and conservation area. No bird is too common on these walks, the pace is easy and the terrain will be flat. Bring your binoculars if you have them; loaners will be available. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for warm weather. Bring water. There are no restrooms at this site. You may want to bring bug spray as well.

If we need to cancel due to rain, we will notify you by email and post on the St. Louis Audubon Society Facebook Page.

The walks are free, but we are asking folks to sign up in advance so we can plan accordingly and contact you should anything change!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Directions: From I-40/64, take Hwy 94 west less than 1 mile to the parking lot on your left.