Join the St. Louis Audubon Society for a beginner bird walk along the Busch
Greenway
this Saturday, Sept 21 from 8am to approximately 10am. Bring the whole
family and learn from the experts as we explore this greenway and
conservation area. No bird is too common on these walks, the pace is easy
and the terrain will be flat. Bring your binoculars if you have them;
loaners will be available. Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for warm
weather. Bring water. There are no restrooms at this site. You may want to
bring bug spray as well.

If we need to cancel due to rain, we will notify you by email and post on
the St. Louis Audubon Society Facebook Page.

The walks are free, but we are asking folks to sign up in advance so we can
plan accordingly and contact you should anything change!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgreatriversgreenway.org%2Fgreenway-birds%2F&sa=D&ust=1569259120765000&usg=AFQjCNHk3ip1x3F9k0V9LC5sx5HwLBTG8g>

Directions: From I-40/64, take Hwy 94 west less than 1 mile to the parking
lot on your left.

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO