A further observation, s’il vous plait.

"By what  name should I address you, maiden; for your face is not mortal, nor has your voice a human ring to it. Surely you are a goddess?". .

The poet of LA FIGLIA utilizes a remark by Aeneas that underscores the divine aspect of the maiden he comes across in his own romantic context of Emily Hale to stress the need for transcending the merely human and embracing the divine in that relationship. “Weave, weave the sunlight in your hair.”

CR