I’m very impressed.
All best, Rick.

CR

On Sun, Sep 22, 2019 at 7:53 PM Rick Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Steve was pretty good at coming up with conversational topics wasn't he?

I'm sorry CR but I'm not going to be able to do much with the TSE list for a couple of months. It would upset the judge and jailers. No, no; I'm kidding about them but I will busy with something else.

Regards,
   Rick Parker

P.S. If this post makes it to the list and sent back to me it will be the only interaction with technology and customer "service" that will have worked for me in four days. :-(