Hello All,

Burroughs Audubon Society of Kansas City field trips will soon resume after
taking a summer break. We have a mix of morning trips to local parks, day
trips to locations near the metro, and an overnight weekend trip to central
Kansas. Additional trips are still in the works, please visit the website
for more information on these trips, trips planned for winter, and to check
for new additions. Below are dates and locations for upcoming trips.

September 5 – Lake Vista Trail
September 15 – Roe Park
September 21 – Knob Noster State Park and Perry Memorial Conservation Area
October 11th through October 13th – Cheyenne Bottoms WA and Quivira NWR and
Sprague's Pipits
October 17th – Jerry Smith Park Fall Migration Bird Census
October 19th – Clinton Lake Outlet Park

We hope that you consider attending one or more of these trips. The field
trips are open to everyone. Please reach out to myself or the trip leaders
with any questions.

http://burroughs.org/its-free/field-trips-programs/

If you are interested in leading or co-leading a trip please let us know,
we are already looking for winter and spring trips.

Good Birding.

Malcolm Gold (Overland Park, Kansas)
Volunteer Field-Trip Coordinator with Mike Stoakes