Hello everyone,As I continue to enter my sightings into ebird saw a situation in my notes I would like clarification on the enter into ebird.  I have in my personal notes a dozen or so birds in Mexico but I know on that trip I was never physically in Mexico but instead at the border at Falcon Dam.  So do those birds count as Mexican birds or Texas birds?ThanksSteve [log in to unmask] Jefferson City MOPS: those that gave me helpful hints early on and when I started many, many thanks!  Having a great time reliving so many adventures.Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/