Hello everyone,

As I continue to enter my sightings into ebird saw a situation in my notes I would like clarification on the enter into ebird.  I have in my personal notes a dozen or so birds in Mexico but I know on that trip I was never physically in Mexico but instead at the border at Falcon Dam.  So do those birds count as Mexican birds or Texas birds?

Thanks
Steve Griffaw
Jefferson City MO

PS: those that gave me helpful hints early on and when I started many, many thanks!  Having a great time reliving so many adventures.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone