Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - MOBIRDS-L Archives

On Levee Road just north of Steppig Road is a pond.  We saw eight Black-bellied Whistling Ducks there today and five Black-necked Stilts including two downy young.  Elsewhere we had three Stilt Sandpipers, a Semipalmated Sandpiper, and a Least Sandpiper in a roadside pond near Valmeyer and Pectoral Sandpipers and a Solitary Sandpiper just south of the J B Bridge.  The two Black-bellied Whistling Ducks that have been in the pond south of Pops in Sauget were also seen.  There was lots of water but the birds were scarce and scattered.  Very few herons compared to previous years at this time.

David Becher
Saint Louis