MOBirders,

I am taking a temporary assignment for a university in southern New Hampshire (no not THAT one) for the next year.  Will stay on MOBirds (and add NH, MA, CT, VT, and ME bird listservs!) and be back in MO next August.  If anyone has experience birding in New England and has some good birding sites to suggest, Id be interested in hearing.  Gotta do something with my weekends.  And yes, I have a target list already made up, and have signed up for a mid-September pelagic out of Bar Harbor, ME.  Excited about puffins, razorbills (for real this time Bill & Allen), guillemots, storm petrels, jaegers, and more.

By the way, the high today here was 77.

Bicknells Thrush here I come.

Dave