MoBirders:  I had at least 2, maybe 3, BLACK VULTURES mixed in with a couple of Turkey Vultures at Route 66 SP, St. Louis County, this morning.  This seems to be a regular place to see them (at least for me) in early morning and late afternoon –based on my few sightings in the Eureka area the last couple of years.  So, if needing a St. Louis County Black Vulture, I’d walk back and forth along the river here in late morning// late afternoon as vultures leave and come back in from roosts.

Good Birding,

Joshua Uffman

St. Louis County, MO