MoBirders:  I had at least 2, maybe 3, BLACK VULTURES mixed in with a couple
of Turkey Vultures at Route 66 SP, St. Louis County, this morning.  This
seems to be a regular place to see them (at least for me) in early morning
and late afternoon -based on my few sightings in the Eureka area the last
couple of years.  So, if needing a St. Louis County Black Vulture, I'd walk
back and forth along the river here in late morning// late afternoon as
vultures leave and come back in from roosts.

Good Birding,

Joshua Uffman

St. Louis County, MO