On this very hot day, I am indoors paying bills and catching up on
paperwork.  Out my home office window, I have a nice stand of phlox and
purple coneflowers --- not getting much done as I have close-up views of a
hummer working the phlox and several goldfinches taking seeds from the
coneflower heads.  A yellow swallow-tail butterfly joining in.   Oh-oh,
hummer just checked out the goldfinch - decided nothing good for him on the
coneflower seed head so both can co-exist peacefully.

--
Jean Leonatti
Boone County