You can buy little plastic inserts that fit into the hole. The hummers can slip their bill into the nectar but bees and other nectarivorous insects can access.  Talk to Steve and Regina Garr at Birds-I-View in Jefferson City Mo

Brad Jacobs
Boone Co

Sent from my iPhone

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/