I do not know of a magic bullet but I do have five bee hives and several Hbird feeders. Once a hive knows the location of your feeders, keeping bees away can be very difficult. If possible, move your feeders to a very different location or take them down for a couple of days. With the source "dried up," the bees will go elsewhere for food. You can then put the feeders back.

I don't know if this will work or not. I've always let my bees and the birds sort it out for themselves. This is the time of, between the spring and fall flows, when nectar production is lowest so bees take advantage of any source.  Last year, I had lots of bees at my feeders but the birds still managed to get their share. This year, my bees are so far leaving the feeders alone.

Mike

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/