I realized that I hadn't seen any names from MO pop up at the LIST yet, and thought that maybe people had not heard. There is currently an alternate plumage Little Stint in the North Globe area of Emiquon National Wildlife Refuge in IL. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from St Louis, but it is the first LIST in the interior US since 2006. There is also currently a male Ruff in alternate plumage about 8 miles northeast of the LIST at Chautauqua NWR. The Ruff was first reported Thursday near where the stint currently is, but disappeared for a few days and refound where I mentioned above. The stint was found Saturday and has been seen every day since in nearly the same spot.

Tommy Goodwin
St Charles, MO