Good morning,

I have been getting a lot of emails about the Little Stint, and I want to
let everyone know that according to the IL Rare Bird Facebook group, the
stint was relocated this morning in the same location, but on the south
side of the road. Good luck if you are going after it! The Ruff has not
been relocated as of yet.

*Tommy J Goodwin Jr., M.Sc., P.E. *

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/