I realized that I hadn't seen any names from MO pop up at the LIST yet, and
thought that maybe people had not heard. There is currently an alternate
plumage Little Stint in the North Globe area of Emiquon National Wildlife
Refuge in IL. It is about a 2.5 hour drive from St Louis, but it is the
first LIST in the interior US since 2006. There is also currently a male
Ruff in alternate plumage about 8 miles northeast of the LIST at Chautauqua
NWR. The Ruff was first reported Thursday near where the stint currently
is, but disappeared for a few days and refound where I mentioned above. The
stint was found Saturday and has been seen every day since in nearly the
same spot.

Tommy Goodwin
St Charles, MO