Thanks, Rick.
Best regards,
 CR

On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 7:16 AM Rick Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 23:32:20 -0400, Chanan Mittal <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>An article we might’ve missed out on
>

>Cinema and Poetry: T. S. Eliot’s Murder in the Cathedral
>
>By Wheeler Winston Dixon
>
>September 2016
>

>http://sensesofcinema.com/2016/feature-articles/murder-in-the-cathedral/
>

>CR

No CR. We didn't miss it. You sent us there also three years ago. Thanks for it now and thanks for it then.

I found this out when I decided to search out a link to a copy of the film that I was pretty sure that I had sent to the TSE list. I found it at the post below and it turned out to be a reply to your previous posting of the article.

https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1609&L=TSE&P=26115

Regards,
   Rick Parker