Does anyone know the address where the BCNH Chicks and the Snowy Egret Chicks are located at Westminster Place?  These would be the ones that Andy mentioned.  I’m not finding any information in the survey notes on these two particular groups of nestlings.

Thanks for the help!

Also, I believe some trees on the northwest end of Olive did not get marked with caution tape.  I was hoping to get back down there this week but I’m not going to make it.  Is someone available to mark those trees by chance?

Lisa Saffell
St. Louis, MO