Saturday 7/13 10-11 I will be presenting "Birds of the Confluence" a photo documentation of the birds in the confluence area. Presentation will be at  Columbia Bottoms.

More than looking at the photos and listening to me, I believe it is important to support Columbia Bottoms as they struggle to rebuild after the devastating floods. This is also important to Riverlands and several other venues.

Thank you