After further review of photographs the gull was more consistent with Franklin's Gull despite a very large bill
David Becher
St. Louis,  Mo

-------- Original message --------
From: David Becher <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 7/8/19 9:57 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Riverlands

Riverlands Way is open. Distant Osprey behind Teal Pond. Laughing Gull near Teal Pond
David Becher
St. Louis

Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>