 From 2013 onwards, every summer I have seen Western Kingbirds in
Columbia on the Business Loop next to the power plant. But I have never
put any effort into watching them - just noticing them when I have been
passing that way.

The last few years I have only seen one at a time, and thought maybe it
was now just a lone bird. But last Saturday, I saw two young juvenals
together on the wires close to the presumed nesting site - a power pole
at the corner of Bowling St and the Business Loop. The next day I saw
the juvs again and also two adults, and they were seen again yesterday.

Cheers, Chris.

--

Chris Corben.