Drove around Monroe county for a couple hours, lots of habitat for waders , not much shore bird habitat. That explains why the only shore birds I saw were Killdeer, Black-necked Stilts, 10 Greater Yellowlegs, 2 Semipalmated sandpipers and 1 early Wilsons Snipe.
Greater Egrets, Cattle Egrets, Little Blue and Great Blue Herons were easy to come by.
The most productive roads that I found were Taake, Stepping, KK, B, Mitchie, Berger, Baer, Harris and Outlet.
Dave HaenniDes Peres, MO