Everyone,

County Road 4033 connects MO-94 with Mokane Road east of north Jefferson
City. It is exactly 1 mile long and is where all the shorebirds have been
recently. At least one WESTERN SANDPIPER and RUDDY TURNSTONE have joined
the group along this road.

The Western Sandpiper was with hundreds of Pecs and Least Sandpiper
approx. 0.5mi south of MO-94, on the western side of CR 4033. It was
flying around and may have gone east of the road. Iım confident itıs still
in the area, perhaps with other WESAıs that I missed.

The Ruddy Turnstone is early and was with Killdeer and Pecs approximately
0.65mi south of Mo-94, on the western side of CR 4033 with Killdeer and
Pecs. It was feeding at leisure and didnıt seem to be in any hurry to
leave.

Checklist with photos of both birds:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58474072

Good birding everyone,