Hi all,I am new to the group.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to the rookery in Central West End this morning and found many active nests.  I am a bit amateur, so I hope my ID's are correct, but I saw many great egrets, black-crowned night herons, and some little blue heron.  I attached some of my pictures.  Note on one of the pictures of the little blue heron chicks, you can see their plumage changing from white to blue.  They are growing up!  Enjoy!
Michelle Davis