I headed out early this morning to check for shorebird activity at Cooley Lake CA. With the exception of Great Blue Herons and Killdeer nothing was in great quantity, but still had decent variety.

The nicest finds were a Sanderling and Semipalmated Plover, of which I found one each. Other shorebirds included:
Least Sandpiper - 26
Pectoral Sandpiper - 29
Semipalmated Sandpiper - 1
Spotted Sandpiper - 1
Solitary Sandpiper - 2

All the shoreboards were on mudflats in flooded field along Dillon Road with the exception of Killdeer and herons which were throughout Cooley.

Complete eBird list here: https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S58517385

Good birding!

Steve Bingham
Kansas City, MO