Hello fellow birders,

I just want to let everyone know that Wild Bird Rehab now has 6 chicks from the city rookery to raise and that these birds cost much more than their normal little songbird.  I believe Joe Hoffman is struggling to find money for minnows in his budget.  If you have the means to help, they could use the help.  Here’s that link to their website again:

http://wildbirdrehab.org/

Thanks for anything you can do,

Maureen Thomas-Murphy

St Louis