BIRDERS NEEDED! 🐦 Are you a birder with a keen ear and eye for birds? We need you! Skilled observers are needed to help us survey birds at Dunn Ranch Prairie.

We are looking for 2-4 people to join TNC staff for a day – starting at approx. 5:30am until early afternoon – to collect data and survey birds on the prairie. Message us if you're interested or email Kristy at [log in to unmask].

We'd like to complete the survey the week of July 29th. The data collected will help measure our wildlife diversity and provide required reporting for grants that help us increase bird habitat in the Grand River Grasslands region.