I just reported that it had been refound.  I lost it this morning when it flew off.

________________________________
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Timothy Barksdale <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 12:43:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: American Flamingo just refound

From Tim Kavan:

Rob Francis has apparently just relocated the American Flamingo on CR 404

Likely in the same pool or area as yesterday.

From New Madrid take HWY WW east follow it to teh junction of AB north of Donaldson Point CA. Take AB south to the end of pavement. Go up the levee and turn west on CR 404 which is the gravel road on top of the levee.  Go about 1.3 miles until you can see a shallow pool out in the farm fields about 3/4 to one mile out in private farmland.

This is NOT a friendly farmer so please do not trespass off the levee.

I hope some more folks are able to see this remarkable bird before it leaves.

Tim

Timothy Barksdale
Birdman Productions LLC
P.O.Box 1124
69 Mountain View Dr.
Choteau, MT 59422

Missouri: Birdman Adventures LLC

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and might contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

In addition to the above, you may be receiving copyrighted material and be subject to violation of United States Laws.

Birdman Productions LLC and Birdman Adventures LLC will vigorously defend intellectual material, proprietary material and prosecute theft, or plagiarism to the fullest extent of the law.

Archives<https://po.missouri.edu/archives/mobirds-l.html> / Subscription options<https://po.missouri.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=mobirds-l&A=1> / ASM Website<http://mobirds.org> / Email the list owners<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Clover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO Details and Online Registration<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>