From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 7:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: 'Lisa Saffell' <[log in to unmask]>; 'Pat Lueders' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Feet on the ground Daily - Heron Rookery Call for Volunteers

Maureen,

I just replied to your separate note regarding a map for your use in taking pics this morning.
I won't repeat all the info included in that e-mail, but PLEASE let me know if you do not receive that note.

The pics that Jennifer attached to her e-mail reminds me to urge you to make your pics as "wide view" as possible. We do not need to identify a tree or its stump or see nests, but simply be able to see how many trees/stumps are in a particular location with the emphasis on the LOCATION. Each picture must be able to be visually tied to an address (if taken in front) or to another pic. Jennifer's pics were close-in and virtually no way to tell what building they were next to.

The "legal situation" is being worked in the background with several attorneys in the loop and my communication with federal and state agencies. I've been trying to keep the core group apprised of what I learn about the law, regulations and those agency perspectives. I have another call scheduled this morning with the MO Dept of Conservation.

I hate to tell people NOT to visit Vickie, but I am also sensitive to how quickly we could become annoying to her if several people are stopping by repeatedly. I think if you wanted to say HI or THANKS or such, that would be great. If you see NEW trees being cut on OLIVE, by all means track her down AND TEXT Lisa and me. I THINK Lisa was going to set up a group text with all of the core team included, which we could then use as an "alert" if someone observed a problem.
Speaking of which, what is your number?
THANKS!

Mitch
314.599.7390