Kyle. Bryan. Kent Freeman and I had it this morning a little after 7. It flew off pretty high back towards AB.  We have searched  AB WW 716 740 733 and 734 and not refound it.

________________________________
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Bill Eddleman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:02:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: American Flamingo at CR 404 site on 20 July at dark.

I note from eBird this morning that it was still present at 6:30 a.m., but flew from the site about 7. This is from a list from Kyle Hawley and Bryan Prather. Mike Kahle and Robert Brundage were headed there about 30 minutes ago, and I hope they re-find it. With the weather system heading in today/tonight, there is the likelihood it will move out.

----Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau