Thanks for relaying!  Some of us are not on Facebook.  All in the vicinity, please continue to update on MOBIRDS.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

----- Original Message -----
From: "WILLIAM R EDDLEMAN" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:31:49 AM
Subject: Re: AMFL north of New Madrid. NO

The discussion on this shifted to Facebook and I’m also getting texts. The bird flew from the site at about 7:45, and a group is combing the region right now. A pink bird at great distance was just seen from the levee near Hwy. AB with pelicans, but it could be a Roseate Spoonbill.

——Bill Eddleman, Cape Girardeau

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 20, 2019, at 11:11 AM, David Becher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

> I was not able to refind the bird at the indicated location between 10:15 and 11
> David Becher
> St. Louis

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO