There's still plenty of water around ten Mile pond conservative area.  For what it's worth

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 21, 2019, at 9:12 PM, Tommy Goodwin <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Jessie and I looked for the flamingo at the point and north along the levees into Mississippi County beginning at about 3:30pm and concluding around 8:15pm. No luck. (Search began and ended at the point on CR 404.)

Noted a slightly pinkish blob at the point, but based on the detail we were able to see on other nearby birds (eagles, pelicans at various times) and splashing in the water, we suspected that our blob may have been fish pulled out of the shrinking puddle by the eagles. (Observed splashing of significantly sized fish.)

Based on the locations in TN and MO, a next stop may be somewhere west of Cairo? But since the bird won't be reading my email, he may not take my suggestion...

Tommy Goodwin