Brad, Paul and I birded here early this morning and found essentially the same diversity, although we did not relocate the Wilson’s Phalarope or Least Tern. We added Semipalmated Plover (1), Black Tern (1), and Forster’s Tern (3), the latter two seen above the expanse of floodwater encountered by heading west on Hartsburg Bottom Rd.

Good birding everyone,
Pete

Sent from my iPhone