Another photo kudo:

Garrett Sheets' photo of a Bobolink at Dunn Ranch is among the 2019 Audubon Photo Contest winners as Youth Honorable Mention.

Story Behind the Shot (Garrett writes): At sunset the Dunn Ranch Prairie becomes a field of golden grasses, which provided a perfect setting for this male as he perched briefly for a curious glance at my camera. The robotic tone of his song was echoed by dozens of other Bobolinks as they flew overhead. I was almost too excited to take the photo, but I secured a burst of photos before he took off, flying far out over the grasses.

Congratulations, Garrett. Exquisite composition.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO