Jessie and I looked for the flamingo at the point and north along the
levees into Mississippi County beginning at about 3:30pm and concluding
around 8:15pm. No luck. (Search began and ended at the point on CR 404.)

Noted a slightly pinkish blob at the point, but based on the detail we were
able to see on other nearby birds (eagles, pelicans at various times) and
splashing in the water, we suspected that our blob may have been fish
pulled out of the shrinking puddle by the eagles. (Observed splashing of
significantly sized fish.)

Based on the locations in TN and MO, a next stop may be somewhere west of
Cairo? But since the bird won't be reading my email, he may not take my
suggestion...

Tommy Goodwin