Fire dept here right now. Trying to place chicks in existing nests!

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 6:49 AM Maureen Thomas-Murphy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

And by the way, during my watch last night, there was a Fox news camera truck present, though no one got out of it and as I was leaving, another Fox vehicle pulled up.  This is a link to the story I found:

https://fox2now.com/2019/07/05/effort-underway-to-reunite-special-birds-with-mother/

Maureen

St Louis