I was remiss this past spring in not mentioning the passing away of one of our relatively newer members of River Bluffs Audubon, Christie Lundy. Christie over the past few years was getting very interested in birding and was taking some nice bird photographs. She was studying wildlife science at Lincoln University even though she already had a Ph.D. in physics. She did join us on a few River Bluffs field trips and was a great addition to our small group. She was even there the day my car broke down on the way to Eagle Bluffs and we all rode back to Jeff in a tow truck! We have just received from her estate.a very generous donation for the good of wildlife.  Jane FrazierPresident, River Bluffs AudubonJefferson City, [log in to unmask]

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO