Please see the article in Birdwatching magazine

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matt Mendenhall <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 5, 2019 at 10:11:57 AM CDT
To: Patrick and Kimberly Bousquet <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lisa Saffell <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: heron rookery

Here’s the story. If I got anything wrong, please let me know and I’ll fix it.

https://www.birdwatchingdaily.com/news/conservation/tree-trimmers-damage-st-louis-heron-rookery/

Thanks again for the input and photos!

Matt Mendenhall

Editor, BirdWatching

<image001.png>

25 Braintree Hill Office Park, Suite 404

Braintree, MA 02184

http://www.birdwatchingdaily.com

O: 617.706.9098

From: Patrick and Kimberly Bousquet <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, July 5, 2019 at 8:35 AM
To: Matt Mendenhall <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Lisa Saffell <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Matt,

Will you please send us a link to what you post, so we can share it here locally?

Thank you,

Kim Bousquet