Thanks for the report, Maureen.
The only Little Blue Heron rookery I remember was northeast of the Boeing plant near the airport maybe 15 years ago.  Hundreds of herons would fly into the trees along the railroad tracks in waves for about an hour, very impressive!  I’m planning on checking out this current one tonight.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO

Sent from my iPad