From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brenda Hente
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: heron/egret rookery in St Louis City

I called the St. Louis City Police Department. They are sending officers over to evaluate the situation.  They were not aware of it.

Brenda Hente

St. Louis, MO

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 2:59 PM Carla_Kevin Hogan <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

​Has anyone contacted Wildlife Rescue that young have been on the ground? Would a St. Louis resident do this?   Kevin Hogan, Shannon Co., Mo.

  _____