Thanks everyone for helping. For those interested, the Westminster Place
apartment manger is Vickie Navarrete and her email is [log in to unmask]
As mentioned previously, she apparently called the tree service people
early this afternoon and told them to stop cutting trees. A friend and I
both sent her emails shortly after noon alerting her of the situation. I'm
sending her a follow up email thanking her for acting quickly. It would be
good if someone who's more an expert on birds and trees could talk to her
as well.