The baby birds have been rescued and are being taken to the rehab place.  (Sorry I don’t know the name).

The STLPD came out to ensure the nest was handled appropriately.

The St Louis Post Dispatch is interviewing Rad and others.

The property manager has supposedly stopped any further cutting..... for now.

Can anyone be out here tomorrow am early to see if the tree cutters are back?

We are preparing a petition for filing in court for violations of federal law... just in case they keep cutting.

Does anybody have contacts at Slu science department / biology ?? To get the word out?  Any other contacts ? Social media?  Please share the pictures.

Please also call the apartment management company,  someone has their contact info and will circulate it.

Thanks — Kim and Patrick Bousquet