Good idea. Here’s SNEG from birdsna

Looks like a pretty close match!
Hatchlings

At hatching, body skin generally grayish, with pinkish and greenish tints
and dark blue area around eyes. Bill pale pinkish gray, becoming darker
distally, with black tip, and either yellowish base or dark gray “saddle”
at base of upper mandible. By 1 wk, bill black, legs gray but more pinkish
or greenish above and toes gray but more greenish to reddish pink above.
Mouth lining pale pink, iris pale gray to buffy gray, eye-ring gray; legs
always darker than toes; bill gradually darkens to black in some, while
becoming yellowish with darker tip in others (which also have yellowish
eye-ring and lores). By 34 d, toes yellow-green and iris off-white (McVaugh
1975
<https://birdsna.org/Species-Account/bna/species/snoegr/references#REF13805>).
For additional details on development of bare part colors from hatchings
through the first month, see McVaugh 1975
<https://birdsna.org/Species-Account/bna/species/snoegr/references#REF13805>
 .