Picked up some more sunflower seeds at Birds I View and Steve reminded me about the Painted Bunting behind the old Kia Dealer on Missouri.  Went by and found one singing on the left side on the front edge.  Chatty little guy.  Heard him singing and found him in a few minutes.  He flew off as I was making the entry in ebird.Thanks,Steve Griffaw [log in to unmask] Jefferson  City MoSent via the Samsung Galaxy S8+, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

ASM Fall Meeting: September 27-29, 2019 at Camp Cover Point, Lake of the Ozarks State Park, Osage Beach, MO