​The # I called  (1-844-397-8477) was for the USFW hotline for emergency wildlife violations - Midwest district.  I spoke with a very helpful person who took down a lot of information and said that it would be reported.  A handy # to write down.  Operation Wildlife (hotline for reporting Missouri wildlife violations) is 1-800-392-1111.
Kevin Hogan, Shannon Co., Mo.

From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of AOL <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 4, 2019 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: heron/egret rookery in St Louis City

Big shout out to Rad for being in the right place at the right time and reaching out to the listserv!  Very smart!

Lots of good actions by many people on and off the listserv and that is very heartening.

Hopefully help has arrived and I know everyone is anxiously awaiting an update.

Mary Nemecek
KCMO

“One planet, one experiment” - Edward O. Wilson