hmmm, dark and light bills in same nest?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Reago" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, July 6, 2019 3:56:50 PM
Subject: Re: Can you help us identify the species of the chicks that fell out  - one more helpful photoof the nest?

Here is one more photo to help out with this ID process - or confuse
folks even more. We took a photo of some chicks at a Little Blue Heron
Nest yesterday - the parents were with them at the nest, but we got a
photo of them when the parents moved off. Compare them to the two that
I linked you to in my post. You will see why we think the chicks that
have been rescued might be Little Blue Heron young, rather than
Black-crowned Night-Heron:
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/48215625797/in/photostream/
[1]

Andy Reago