Thank you for naming them, Pat. Every now and then, a heart-warming success
story. In my city we are losing trees by the hundreds to both
"road-widening" (which we actively protest) and to the building of the
Metro rail lines (which we can't...our congested city needs the public
transport desperately)..

Here's a photo from my Flickr album, of one of a family of Spotted Owlets
that made their home in a giant, majestic Ficus benghalensis (Banyan)
tree...both the tree and the birds are gone now. We asked that two of these
trees be spared...in vain.

https://flic.kr/p/2aDjj22

Cheers, Deepa.