Cats Film Trailer: TS Eliot Would Have ‘Enjoyed The Strangeness’ Of The Teaser, Says Poet’s Estate

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/cats-film-trailer-ts-eliot_uk_5d3717b4e4b0419fd3335c1b

—-

Earlier on July 23 Nancy Gish posted:

I think the Guardian got this right--and the estate thinks so. I confess I sometimes find Eliot stiff and pompous (not in the poetry), but he had a comic, weird, open side. And he loved the radical and new.

The Guardian today: https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jul/23/cats-trailers-weirdness-would-have-appealed-to-ts-eliot-suggests-estate

I also don't see why the trailer would "horrify" anyone. I loved it.

—-

CR