Thank you Rick.  I enjoyed reading it.  It’s like a summer ale.  As to the substance, I separate my artistic and professional lives into separate compartments in my mind, as do many I know, including those who dance and paint and sing and photograph.  And lawyers always deal in nuance, multiple shades of meaning, whether statute or decision; so I dissent—lightly.  Merci.

Sent from my iPhone